I am currently working with a global brand, who are looking for a Content Strategist to join their in-house Design studio. The brand who work across food and beverage, are looking for an experienced candidate who can join at a senior level.
What's the role?
Looking for an established, confident strategist to lead their content for a global brand, key responsibilities include...
- Curating Content
- Testing targeted content with paid media, to deliver insights and hypothesis
- Leading a strong copy-writing and creative team
- Recycling and re-purposing brand created content
- Building new process to help deliver creative information
- Managing a detailed content calendar for global counterparts
- Partnering with a global team to develop TOV and the look and feel for the brand
- Identifying and briefing global creators
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have excellent understanding of content and social media. You will ideally have a passion for the Food & Beverage and lifestyle market, and be an expert in digital media and communication. You will have previous relatable experience either in-house or agency side, and be able to work in high pressure environments
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website