In House Studio Manager - Production Focus
This international luxury jewellery house, who have a London flagship store, and are considered an iconic heritage British brand, are looking for an exceptionally talented Studio Production Manager to join their team. In this role you will support the creative team in the smooth running of the studio, delivering work spanning photoshoots, video content and graphics.
- Splitting your role across Project Management and Production, with elements of Studio Management, you'll be incredibly organised, able to work hands on with the production of shoots, as well as implementing streamlined processes
- As the first point of contact for all in-house creative projects, you will track all areas of production for all projects that flow through the photography studio, ensuring that all parties are thoroughly briefed, projects are resourced in advance and that everything is completed within the desired budget to improve output
- You'll be responsible for ensuring that all work loads are properly and efficiently delegated to the wider team, and that your team have all the resources needed to complete their tasks
- You will lead in the production of in-house photoshoots, from sourcing talent/ models, photographers, crews etc, to tracking budgets and managing schedules - everything that is needed to ensure the shoot goes smoothly! You will ideally bring a strong knowledge and network forward allowing you to get thoroughly involved in the casting and booking of models and stylists
- You'll have a fine eye for detail and organisation will be your strong suit! You'll ensure that all details of the shoot's are confirmed and executed flawlessly throughout the pre-production and production phrases
- Working closely to support the Head of Creative and Senior Content Manager, you will be hands on, able to run with any task thrown your way and be able to flex your skills between creative and organisation!
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have prior experience working within a photography studio or production agency environment
- Be self motivated, driven and highly organised, able to work with a variety of skillset and personalities across the business
- Be passionate about getting to know this brand inside and out; a champion for the creative team and a true brand ambassador for the business
- Experience working with photographers is key!
- Experience working in high volume/ high quality production studio's, able to work multi stream at any time
If you match the above requirements and are eager to join this world renowned, heritage brand, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for In House Studio Manager - Production Focus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly