An independent creative agency are looking for a Resource Manager to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in facilitating project planning including resourcing, finance and day to day activities.
This role is looking for someone with top organisational skills, is a clear and confident communicator with the willingness to learn.
What will this role involve?
- Working with the HR team to ensure the team is fully resourced in preparation for each project with permanent and freelance hires
- Managing the freelance budget and ensuring all resource requests are processed and scheduled
- Daily tracking of projects, making sure that all resources are booked and fully briefed
- Acting as the eyes and ears of the team, you will be able to troubleshoot issues before they arise, maintaining internal processes
- Working alongside the Operations team, you will implement studio management systems to ensure the smooth running of each project
What type of person will suit this role?
- Someone with previous Resource Experience in a creative agency
- A strong communicator with process driven organisation skills
- Someone with a natural knack for numbers
- A team player, who understands the importance of wearing many hats in a multifaceted environment
How do i apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly