Director of Marketing and Communications
A leading Non-Profit organisation are looking for a Director of Marketing and Communications to join their creative team.
Being responsible for increasing awareness and understanding of their work, you will work alongside the Creative Director and Managing Director in leading Marketing and Press strategy, managing and creating content, and developing global campaigns.
What is the role?
Acting as part of a small, but essential creative team, key responsibilities include:
- Developing innovative campaigns
- Work alongside strategic planning and operations to test and oversee membership structures
- Build online public audiences for their website, social media, and marketing outputs
- Lead on strategies to promote specific campaigns and products
- Develop initiatives and messaging to increase donations and fund-raising
- Coordinate press opportunities and media appearances
- Set objectives and track impact
Who is their ideal candidate?
It is essential that you have had experience working in leading communications role previously, and ideally for a journalistic or non-profit organisation.
You will have experience within PR, as well as impeccable copywriting skills and experience running 360 communication campaigns.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Director of Marketing and Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly