Senior Digital Designer- Fashion/Beauty
We are working exclusively with a leading High-Street Fashion Retailer with over 50 years global success, who are now seeking an incredible Senior Digital Designer with high street Fashion/Beauty experience to join their successful and growing team! You will work closely with the Digital Design Manager to help take digital output to the next level, taking on a hybrid role of 50% hands on conceptual digital design work, and 50% team management, it is not essential that you have management experience, but it is important that you are prepared to take a step back from the day-day BAU and support more junior members of the team.
Alongside being a mentor, you will have the opportunity to come up with compelling concepts and ideas for worldwide campaigns, challenge design decisions, and be a key figure in the growth of social media platforms, website updates, blog editorials and much more. It's such an exciting time to be joining the company, as they continue to grow due to ongoing success and are in need of more incredible people to join the team!
This is a super fast-paced and passionate team, so you need to be a real go-getter, a lover of fashion, up to date with all the trends, and not afraid to push creative boundaries. It's a great opportunity if you are a Senior Designer who's ready to step up and take on a new challenge!
- Work closely with the Digital Design Manager to deliver all digital assets and output for the business.
- Manage a team of at least 3 Junior & Midweight Digital Designers.
- Work in line with the brand strategy, ensuring all creative delivers across all channels of the business consistently.
- Push design boundaries and challenge design decisions to make them even better.
- A key link to the digital stakeholders, across digital, UX, performance marketing and brand teams.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years commercial Fashion/Beauty Digital Design experience.
- A portfolio showcasing your digital design work, showcasing your ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Proven track record in the key stages of the design process from creative concept, art direction, to design development and an understanding of asset creation.
- Support your design rationale with solid design theory, industry knowledge and thorough E-Commerce understanding.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ideally some knowledge/understanding of Sketch & UI/UX processes.
- Fashion/Beauty experience and a keen interest in Fashion is a must!
If you would like the opportunity to join a leading Fashion Brand, and to play a key role in their growth across all digital channels then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Senior Digital Designer- Fashion/Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly