Mid/Senior Integrated Designer
We are partnering with a global creative marketing agency unifying the art of strategy, content and creative. They are looking for a mid/senior integrated designer to join their fast moving, fun loving team that are passionate about creating innovative and meaningful work that results in better, more joyful customer experiences.
They are looking for someone who is a team player with a strong sense of time management and organisation. This role provides the opportunity to be part of, and influence, the direction of their studio, based in the heart of London. You should be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer with a 'can do' attitude. You will be working on projects from conception through to delivery with a diverse, talented team of like-minded creative thinkers. This role requires a designer with a wide and varied skill set and strong eye for detail.
- At least 4 years' experience in the industry, preferably from an agency background
- A portfolio of client projects that demonstrates a broad range of work, all with rationale and the evidence of the process behind them.
- Comfortable working on animation projects
- Experience of the print process & production
- Ability to think through problems both strategically and creatively
- An original thinker who is aware of current design and cultural trends
- Ability to think about the bigger picture while also crafting the finer details
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC as well as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management with the ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline
- Shows willingness to 'go beyond' and exceed expectations for their clients and team members
- Previous experience working with social media-based clients
- Experience working with email platforms such MailChimp & DotDigital
- Experience working 3D softwares such as SketchUp
- Illustration skills
- Photography skills
If you are excited by this opportunity and think you would be a good fit. Please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org