Photography Studio Manager
This iconic sports lifestyle brand, synonymous with quality product and promoting wellbeing, are looking for a Photography Studio Manager to help build and manage their new in-house offering. Managing all shoots for video and stills content, supporting with styling, casting, resourcing and project planning, you'll take full ownership over this space, seeing everything through from end to end!
To be considered, you must have prior experience within studio/ project management for e-comm, ideally from a similar fashion/lifestyle brand.
- You'll manage the creative process from brief to delivery and therefore must have excellent project management skills, able to project plan, manage budgets, resource and brief in the relevant teams throughout
- This brand are bringing their creative in-house, and need this Studio Manager to be commercial, organised and ready to muck in and help build things from the ground up! You'll be highly accustomed to the creative process around e-comm production, and will be able to spearhead the systems and processes needed to deliver
- You'll have experience in casting and have a creative eye to support with styling, able to drive a shoot forward and add value
- Managing the studio budget, you'll keep a close eye on costs and ensure the brand are negotiating at the best market rate and partnering with the best in the business!
The team here truly reflect the positive ethos of the brand, and whilst you'll be capable, experienced and know when to crack the whip at times, you'll bring a fun energy to the role!
If you have…
- Top organisational/ project management skills
- Creative nous; casting, styling and direction
- Experience delivering/ overseeing production for e-comm [still and video]
And are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with an iconic brand within the sports and wellness space then be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Photography Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly