Senior Project Manager - German Speaking - FTC
This full service creative marketing agency, with offices both here and in USA, are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to support on a key music streaming platform, starting ASAP through until the end of the year. This Senior PM will be trusted to work direct from the client's office, on behalf of the agency, and act as a pivotal conduit between the two teams.
Please note, this Senior PM is required to be fluent in both English and German; please only apply if this applies to you.
- Working internally with this core client, you'll scope, plan and deliver projects spanning social media, content, and digital, plus any adhoc assets, managing from kickoff meets to hand over
- Throughout the production cycle, you'll have full overview on the status of work and be able to confidently update stakeholders and the wider team
- You'll take ownership over the tracking of budgets and spend, using internal PM tools such as Salesforce for reporting purposes
- You'll map out each week of deliverables, sharing detailed and at times complex project plans, ensuring all teams have the tools needed to successfully deliver on time and to brief
- As Senior PM, you'll be able to advise on creative resourcing to ensure all upcoming projects are properly sourced and planned
If you are an experienced Project Manager, fluent in English and German, available to take on a short term contract until the end of the year, with the above experience [focusing within social media, digital and integrated campaigns] then be sure to pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to start the conversation!
Apply for Senior Project Manager - German Speaking - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly