4 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a Global Communications and Public Relations organization. They are looking to grow/expand their Creative Studio.
They integrate intelligence into everything they do and are experts in reputation management, public affairs, marketing, media relations, crisis management, social, and research and analytics. They are on the hunt for a junior/midweight designer who is ambitious and has experience working across a wide mix of disciplines.
This role is incredibly varied, and you will be working across creative campaigns, identities, film and digital content, brand experiences, etc.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Minimum 2 years industry experience, working in a branding/design or creative agency.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop)
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills to prioritise often conflicting and demanding workloads.
- Good visualising and layout skills essential, both print and online.
- Proactive nature; able to use initiative, flexibility and provide solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Junior/Mid Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly