Middleweight Graphic Designer
An opportunity to work in-house for a brand who have come to be known for the engaging, creative spaces that they design. This role is for a graphic designer to work with the marketing team to create produce designs that promote the brand. This company prides itself on its culture of empowerment - the successful candidate will have autonomy over their work and will be encouraged to collaborate with architects and designers, photographers and stylists.
- Launch, product brochures, collateral, vinyls, signage, show suites and books.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the studio manager. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget. Reporting on the status of projects and work together to solve any challenges.
- Working on concept, and art direction of photography, CGIs, and illustration.
- Build a strong partnership with the marketing manager/product marketing executive, and the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to brief that align with the overall objective in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the creative copywriter on all content-driven projects, ensuring the design brings the storytelling to life in a clear and impactful way.
- Deliver coherent design thinking that aligns with brand guidelines but embraces the individuality of our buildings and express this in our output.
- Enabling the sales and acquisitions teams through the creation and monitoring of design templates and structures so our branding is always on point in all communications.
- Line manager of a presentation designer, who will focus on proposals and maintaining the sales collateral library. Coordination of this workload with the studio Manager and monitoring creative standards.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a design or creative agency, or in-house marketing and creative team.
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- Demonstrable skills at working collaboratively with other creatives (copywriters, photographers, illustrators, stylists etc) to achieve desired results.
- Knowledge of print production process and feasibility of your design work.
- Confident and articulate communicator.
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the strategy behind it to achieve the design solution.
- Proven ability to design for print and digital in a professional setting.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Passionate about graphic design, and its value to building a brand.
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output.
- Desire to take ownership of briefs, whilst working openly and collaboratively with others.