Senior FF&E Designer - Hotels
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a senior FF&E designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a well-established interior design studio on their hospitality team to work across hotel projects.
- Working closely with senior designer, associate designer and associate director.
- Responsible for ensuring that FF&E requirements on every project are sourced, ordered and delivered on time and on budget.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Research and connect with new potential suppliers.
- Create schemes according to concepts and assist senior FF&E designer to create layouts and boards.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in interior design, furniture design or architecture.
- Proven experience working on high-end luxury hotel projects.
- Budgeting and procurement experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience working on bespoke projects.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
Apply for Senior FF&E Designer - Hotels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly