We are currently working with a leading Real Estate Giant, who own and run hundreds of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, a year-round events programme with everything from arts, dance, music, sports, family events and culture, art galleries, cafes, bars and restaurants, and much much more! They are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Digital Designer with events/retail experience to join their close-knit friendly team to work across all brands and grow their digital offering. You will work on a wide variety of projects including Social Media, Website, Email Marketing, Campaigns, Landing Pages, Events, Banners, Digital Advertising, and Animation/Video to bring your content and ideas to life! You will be the go-to person for digital from concept to completion, with a huge variety of brands to play with, you will push creative boundaries and have the opportunity to really make an impact here, every day is different, fast-paced, exciting and will enable you to build a stunning and diverse portfolio of work!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver intuitive, compelling, and engaging design across all digital channels- including websites, emails, social media, animated gifs, digital advertising, brand films, promos and campaigns.
- Create designs with mobile-first approach, always demonstrating a user-centric method.
- Ensure all digital creative and front-end content produced is on brand and accessible.
- On-going website projects/ improvements with UX/UI considerations.
- Conduct continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels, always staying up to date with key market trends.
- Become key stakeholder in strategic developments of innovative digital projects and campaigns.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 Years Commercial Digital Design experience - Ideally working across a variety of brands.
- Experience in retail and/or events sector is very ideal.
- Skilled designing/animating for paid media (Social + Motion Graphic Ads).
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a meticulous eye for detail!
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of Sketch, After Effects/Premiere Pro + basic understanding of HTML/CSS capabilities.
- Good understanding of user centred design principles.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, confident when presenting.
If you love clean, modern and elegant design, have a passion for events, arts and culture and love creating forward-thinking engaging digital work- then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for consideration!
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly