Junior Digital Designer- Fashion/Beauty
We are working exclusively with a leading High-Street Fashion Retailer with over 50 years global success, who are now seeking a passionate Junior Digital Designer with high street Fashion/Beauty experience to join their hugely successful and growing team! You will work closely alongside the Digital Design team, supporting on the creation of Email Marketing, Social Media, Homepage Updates, App Updates, Campaigns, Blog Editorials and much much more! It's such an exciting time to be joining the company, as they continue to grow due to ongoing success and are in need of more incredible people to help!
As a Junior Digital Designer in the team, you will have support from day one but also be given the chance to grow as a creative, you will bring new innovative ideas to the table which will be listened to and launched globally. You will have the chance to push your creativity, think outside the box and create a stunning portfolio. This company has excellent progression and learning opportunities, most of the team started out as interns and have now progressed to where they are today!
This is a super fast-paced and passionate team, so you need to be a real go-getter, a lover of fashion, up to date with all the trends, and not afraid to push creative boundaries!
- Support the Digital Design team on the creation and delivery of digital projects across desktop, mobile, marketing emails, and social channels.
- Deliver multichannel, innovative and compelling designs.
- Have a good understanding of Homepage & CRM before demonstrating design decisions.
- Bring a strong eye for detail and innovation which will allow you to push design boundaries and challenge the norm.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1 years commerical Fashion/Beauty Digital Design experience.
- A portfolio showcasing your digital design work, ideally including emails, social media, campaigns, microsites, homepage updates and blog editorials.
- Strong skills/knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Basic understanding/Knowledge of Sketch preferred.
- After Effects is not essential, but would be a bonus.
- Meticulous attention to detail & a creative eye.
- Fashion/Beauty experience and a keen interest in Fashion is a must!
If you would like the opportunity to join a leading Fashion Brand, and to have the chance to create work across all digital channels then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for consideration
Apply for Junior Digital Designer- Fashion/Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly