Lead Digital Designer
Our client, a popular Fashion Sports Brand who have taken the world by storm and have huge growth plans for 2020 & beyond, are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Lead Digital Designer with extensive email marketing experience to join their dynamic and growing Creative Team! You will play a key role in bringing the brand to life through all channels by creating engaging digital content for their emails, brand campaigns, product edits, launches and much more!
With a beautiful portfolio of work, you will have significant experience in designing market-leading digital creative with the ability to tailor execution to different markets for a personalised customer experience. Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will lead a team of 3 designers and will be responsible for coordinating workload and inspiring the team to deliver consistent and innovative work that showcases the brand vision!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading the design and creative of all global email communications, working closely with the CRM marketing team to innovate and develop email templates for mobile and desktop.
- Collaborate with the wider Creative team to align on broader campaigns and creative to ensure a seamless cross-channel customer flow.
- Design key CRM projects, including loyalty and reward programmes, VIP communications and automated emails.
- Work with CRM team from planning and conception through to designing and influencing content shoots.
- Take an interest in data and analytics, supporting the CRM team to test different executions to drive forward performance and optimise content for customers around the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 6 years' experience digital design experience-Sports/Fashion/Beauty preferable
- Great understanding of responsive and mobile-first design.
- Passionate about creating a visual experience that engages the audience and achieves commercial goals.
- Branding skills, and an ability to beautifully showcase stories through email and beyond.
- Management experience and strong design leadership skills.
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Always keen to develop new innovations in email design.
- Experience working on shoot concepts would be an advantage.
- Any coding experience would be a huge bonus.
The good bit... benefits!
- Generous clothing allowance, & 50% off all their merchandise
- Free exercise classes in their on-site studio
- Regular Sample sales for employees
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hours, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare Support
- Any many many more!
If you want to be in a passionate team where you can make an impact, push boundaries, and bring dynamic brand content to life, then please send your CV and Portfolio in NOW for immediate consideration and interview!
Apply for Lead Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly