Senior Digital Designer
Our client, a leading retailer with the world's largest dedicated online presence, are seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join their passionate and growing team. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of exciting projects from concept to completion including Campaigns, Social Media, Email Marketing, Web Design, combined with UI/UX projects, helping them build out their branding and UI elements for banners & emails, and small amounts of UX- wireframing, landing pages etc, with the aim always being to improve customer experience with everything you work on. You will work with an incredible creative team of around 20-30 experts, consisting of Graphic Designers, Digital Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, Copywriters, developers, and they even have their own studio with a kitchen and chefs! You will be a leader in the department, mentoring and coaching 2 Junior Digital Designers whilst taking ownership of the digital space, you will be a key figure in the digital team and crucial part of their growth, your ideas will be listened to and this is somewhere you will really be able to make an impact. They have excellent learning and development opportunities; many people have transitioned to new roles in the business over the years and still remain extremely happy 10+ years on!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Campaign creation from concept to completion, working with the marketing team to deliver creative multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop consistent creative that works across multiple channels including email and social media.
- User experience- understand the customer- employ creative and experienced thinking- demonstrate the importance of consistent customer experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
- Mentor 2 Junior members of the team share expertise and provide support, guidance and direction.
- Present your work to colleagues and/or business partners up to director level- use prototypes to present.
- Collaborate with other team members, including photographers, developers and copywriters.
- Work with the wider business to help improve the customer journey and drive sales.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5-7 year's experience in Digital Design, ideally within retail.
- Experience working in retail, FMCG, and/or food hugely advantageous!
- Knowledge and experience working on UI/UX Projects.
- Passionate about innovative and engaging visual design across multiple channels.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, software and best practice, with strong experience within the creative industry.
- Some experience teaching and mentoring others.
- A trusted expert, confident in liaising with other areas of the business and presenting design decisions.
- Proactive at seeking and discovering new tools/ ways of working
- Expert understanding of Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and InDesign.
Benefits include private medical insurance, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, enhanced Pension, 20% discount across their stores, Income protection, numerous vouchers, discounts and much more.
Apply for Senior Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly