Our client is a Creative Design Agency who specialise in effective websites, corporate identity, exhibitions, brochures, advertising and brand development. They are looking to add a Sales Executive to their team.
You will have a demonstrable background in B2B sales and have a desire to succeed in the sector. You are confident in making appointments with potential customers to present products and services. Your excellent manner on the phone, combined with your engaging personality, enable you to build rapport quickly. You have the ability to identify opportunities and possess the skills to develop them profitably.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Specifically to sell:
- Graphic design for print
- Digital and litho print
- Branded promotional merchandise & corporate gifts
- Large format graphics & Point of Sale
- Direct mail & fulfilment
- Promotional packaging
- To grow business from newly opened accounts.
- To work with the Account Management team to ensure repeat business from existing accounts.
- Through a professional and proactive approach, develop a customer base.
- Define ideal customer profile then research contact and other relevant details and enter on MIS.
- Arrange appointments to present services to appropriate contacts
- Establish and build strong business relationships with relevant personnel.
- Identify needs, prepare, submit and actively follow up all proposals with objective of closing on all submissions.
- Maintain an effective system in all administration-related requirements which include:
- Drawing up of job/print specifications to email to suppliers for estimating.
- Submission of estimates to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Account handling; cross-selling; up-selling.
- A good team player who encourages and supports others to achieve company goals.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly