Senior Project Manager
This highly sought-after, boutique brand and design studio, nestled away in East London, are looking for a top Senior Project Manager to join their talented team. Working with clients spanning the lifestyle, hospitality, property, beauty, food and beverage sectors, you'll get stuck straight into the development of beautifully crafted brand identities and their roll out across print, packaging, interiors, events, bespoke materials and everything in between!
- As a Senior Project Manager, you'll manage the delivery of large scale projects, leading clients from strategic brief through to delivery of creative
- You'll be comfortable delivering work across brand and identity, packaging, publications, interiors, one-off builds, digital and even product
- You'll work closely with your clients to build rapport and drive projects from end to end, managing expectations around concept development, budgets, schedules etc
- This agency works very openly, and as PM you'll work alongside your creatives to ensure that briefs are challenged yet respected, creative boundaries are pushed, and timeframes are kept!
- You'll take full responsibility for the logistics of a project; budgeting, scoping, time management, resourcing etc!
This agency is praised for creating some of the cleanest, intricately crafted design in the industry - you'll be inspired by great design and intrigued by brand strategy. In this mid-sized team, you'll know that culture is everything; you'll be humble, passionate, empathetic and considerate.
If you are a Senior Project Manager, with experience across branding [and ideally some packaging], looking to join a brilliant, award winning team, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!