I am working with a wellness and lifestyle brand and they are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious junior designer to join their close-knit team.
This role will see you working closely with the in-house design team to create a range of design and marketing output with a focus on digital campaigns and day-to-day social media activities.
You will also be responsible for creating engaging digital experiences across a mix of online content, which includes social campaigns (paid and organic), email marketing, display banners, web design and occasionally print.
They are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who can contribute to group creative discussions. A team player who thrives on creative collaboration as well as efficiency who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and be meticulously organised. A smart, problem-solving, solution-seeking designer who looks at the big picture as well as the details. They are looking for someone to develop within their team, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow their business in pursuit of their company's mission to be a force for good in the World.
What you'll bring
- An excitement for graphic design and all things creative, naturally!
- Best practices for digital design across social, email and web
- Have a passion and flair for design craft (branding, typography, layout) and a way with words
- Feel comfortable owning projects - taking direction but also having responsibility for your own work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative approach
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Highly self-motivated and driven attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously up-skill and learn
What you'll have
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- A keen eye and passion for current design trends, particularly on social media
- Strong organisational skills and a natural aptitude for planning ahead
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving
- Graphic Design degree or similar
- Up to 2 years relevant design experience - recent graduates are welcome
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org