I am working with a highly reputable branding and design agency based in Central London and they are looking for a Design Director with strong conceptual and strategic skills to join the team.
This is an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow. They work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of their studios in London. Working across a range of local and global clients, they are looking for an exceptional Design Director to come on board and create the future of some of the world's most cherished brands.
This is a very exciting opportunity as you will have the chance to work with a variety of clients in different sectors and with varying scale. You will also be involved in projects from initial concept to completion. As a Design Director you will also be responsible for managing a team, working very closely with clients and responding to client briefs, collaborating with account management and the wider design team to generate concepts.
- Detail oriented and ideas driven
- Great management skills
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills.
- Experienced in leading projects, large and small, from start to finish.
- An impeccable designer, able to be the primary contributor to projects and to mentor junior talent.
- A compelling presenter, able to sell ideas and pitch to clients.
- An experienced collaborator, able to utilize a wide range of internal and external resources (copywriters, illustrators, strategy)
- Curious, multidisciplinary and eager to learn.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to find out more, please get in touch! email@example.com