Mid/Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Are you a Mid/Senior Graphic Designer with strong motion graphic skills?
I am working with a full-service design and marketing agency offering creative, media buying, and production all under one roof. This agency works with a range of brands and clients, including, music, entertainment, and sports brands!
This agency is seeking a talented and driven Mid/Senior Graphic Designer with strong motion knowledge to bring brands to life. You tell stories with pictures, videos, animations, and all. Your Instagram game is off the charts. You must have a passion for composition and an eye for detail.
Your day-to-day work will include concepting, creating, sourcing, and selecting gorgeous visuals that are on-brand and enhance social posts alongside our best in class creative team.
The ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of experience developing social media creative assets
- Strong typography skills
- Strong Photoshop and After Effects skills and experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Working knowledge of Premier Pro is a plus
- An eye for matching images to words
- Efficient - able to create good work with good time management
- The ability and patience to select outstanding images from library content
- A knack for picking up brands' visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
If you are interested in this position and think you would be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org