I am working with a lifestyle brand and they are looking for a slick mid/senior designer to join their team. They are keen to see designers who are enthusiastic, ambitious, and strategic.
They are looking for someone who is a brilliant and proficient print and digital designer. You must be able to work on packaging and print campaigns and also have animation skills.
Your portfolio must showcase a style that is bold, graphic and playful- a strong eye for colour is key! You must know what's culturally relevant and be aware and understand consumer trends.
The perfect candidate:
- Will have 3/4 years professional experience
- Be a brilliant and proficient print and digital designer
- Must be able to work on packaging and print campaigns. But, also be able to animate and have an understanding of web (you don't need to be able to code or do the back end, but you should be well versed in the digital world)
- Have a portfolio and innate style that has a strong aesthetic, you must also have a strong eye for colour and a bold, graphic, and playful style to your work.
- Must be as good at coming up with ideas, as you are at executing them.
- Must be equally happy doing both. As the role is a real mix of strategic thinking, coming up with ideas and execution.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org