An architecture studio in south London is looking for a senior studio manager to be responsible for the administration of the office. The office has a friendly family oriented culture and are looking for a long-term partnership.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the studio.
- Be the first point of contact with incoming guests.
- Work with suppliers and maintain office infrastructure, repairs, support IT, security and health & safety.
- Manage travel arrangements for all staff.
- Maintain resource library including materials, samples and subscriptions.
- Responsible for HR such as recruitment, on-boarding, procedures, appraisals and tracking annual leave.
- Oversee studio budget and daily expenses.
- Track and coordinate industry events.
- Monitor new business opportunities and marketing activities.
Skills & Experience
- Appropriate and demonstrable experience in a similar role at a creative agency.
- Efficient in MS Office - InDesign would be an asset.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Must be highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
Offering a great studio culture and work/life balance, the successful candidate will be given the chance to grow within the studio and further develop their skill set as well as other interests within the role.