Do you live and breathe design, typography, colour theory and composition? Are you a strategic and conceptual Senior Designer driven by creativity and hungry for a new challenge?
I am working with a strategy and brand consultancy driven by the power of creativity to improve companies. They are trusted by many brands across a variety sectors and industries. They are looking for an ambitious Senior Designer who lives and breathes design to join their close-knit team, working on ambitious projects with global clients.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will work closely with strategists, creative directors, copywriters, motion designers and producers to translate marketing and brand strategies into creative work that is beautiful, intelligent, and robust.
Pivotal to the role is leadership, experimentation and endlessly creating for any medium. Proactive and great team player, you work with the rest of the team to breathe new life into existing brands. You will make your mark running projects and mentoring junior members of the team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Creating unique, creative, innovative concepts
- Creatively build brands from the ground up
- Articulating creative ideas internally and externally
- Mentoring, inspiring, and directing mid and junior designers
The ideal candidate will:
- Be full of big ideas, want to push boundaries and want to innovate.
- Have bags of enthusiasm
- Have the design flexibility to work across numerous different brand sectors
- Have significant brand experience
- Be strategic in approach
- Have had experience leading projects creatively
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest - firstname.lastname@example.org