Architect - London Housing (Affordable + Private)
A fantastic opportunity for an architect to work from front-end concept design + planning through to completion on a range of residential schemes.
This unique studio is developing bespoke one-off properties and design-led housing (up to 50 units) schemes here in London.
- AutoCAD + Rhino software proficiency
- UK experience working on contemporary residential projects at a variety of scales
- 1-4 years post RIBA Part III / ARB accreditation
- Strong design + technical skills
- RIBA Stages 1-5 experience
This position will require the successful architect to work from home with access to the studio 1-3 days per week (depending on project requirements).
Opportunities to progress into a permanent position may be available depending on project workload.
Send your CV + Folio