Senior Motion Graphic Designer - to £50,000
An exciting opportunity for a senior motion graphic designer to join an exciting creative production agency working with the world's most recognisable brands.
The role involves you to conceptualize, create, design high-quality content for TV commercials, social content, and Digital Media. You would be Producing creative solutions from internal briefs, self-initiated ideas and proactively contribute to their execution.
You'll be confident in generating ideas, have technical expertise in Cinema 4d with a particular focus on modelling, and an interest in producing both photoreal and graphical work.
You'll be breaking the boundaries of the norm and continually thinking of new innovative ways of bringing a project to life.
What are we looking for?
- A wealth of experience building CG models to match real-life objects rendering in Arnold or Redshift
- Able to work quickly and stay calm under pressure
- Able to develop initial designs through to final animation
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years of studio experience.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your show-reel and salary expectations.
To receive up-to-the-minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.