An opportunity to work in-house, for a brand who have come to be known for the engaging, creative spaces that they design. The role requires a logical problem-solver with an eagle-eye for detail, who can translate concepts into compelling, coherently designed documents that bring the brand to life. Working in collaboration with a copywriter, product marketing team, and the stakeholders through the whole life cycle of the project to final delivery.
- Design of creative proposals, bids, and presentations, primarily for the acquisitions and sales teams. Working on briefs from concept and transforming into an engaging final document.
- Creating master PowerPoint templates and custom slides that align with brand guidelines, refining and evolving as required. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- Management of the sales collateral library, enabling the sales team through the creation and monitoring of design templates so our branding is always on point.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the studio manager. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget.
- Build a strong partnership with the product marketing manager, product marketing executive, copywriter, and the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to briefs that align with the overall objective in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills, and a portfolio that demonstrates this.
- Comfortable in InDesign and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with others to achieve desired results.
- Clear and effective communication.
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understand how to bring to life key messages in presentation documents.
- PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office.
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly