Middleweight Designer - Residential
An internationally renowned design studio is seeking a middleweight freelance designer to join their team for six months, working on a high-end residential scheme.
- Assisting in the development of original concepts, providing effective solutions to the creative brief
- Working with project team to meet deadlines.
- Working across all project stages from concept, mood boards, presentation packages, FF&E sourcing and selection
- Creating working drawing packages and detailing of bespoke joinery.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working across high-end residential interiors
- A strong understanding of trends and FF&E within the relevant sector and exhibit how this will inform the design process.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and sketching ability.
This is an opportunity to work for a reputable mixed-sector, luxury-focused studio on an exceptional project. This role is to start in 2 weeks and has a great possibility to be made permanent after the 6 months. Please forward both CV and portfolio.