Senior Studio Manager - Ecommerce - FTC
This well loved British high street retailer, is looking for an experienced Senior Studio Manager to head up their busy ecommerce studio. Managing all shoots, alongside art directing, styling, casting, resourcing and project planning, you'll take full ownership over this space and liaise cross department internally to ensure the timely and on brief delivery of assets for ecommerce use. This is an immediate need within the studio and looking for someone who can join them on a 12 month maternity contract.
- Managing the end to end creative and operational process within the ecommerce studio of the brand; mostly based on site, this Senior Studio Manager will be key in quality checking the output of creative and streamlining efficiency
- You'll oversee a dedicated team alongside building relationships with the studio, suppliers and various departments of the brand [marketing, creative, PR]
- As Studio Manager, you'll be hands on with styling, art directing, producing, casting and project managing shoots for ecommerce
- You'll manage the workflow of assets, always looking to improve productivity and simplify process, in addition to overseeing sample management, QC, retouching and image upload
- You'll be on set to sense check each shoot, ensuring it's on brand and produced to standard - As Studio Manager you'll be experienced in production and whilst organisation will be at the heart of all you do, you'll equally love managing the creative production; styling, casting, art directing
- Management of the studio budget; ensuring costs are manageable/ negotiating best rates with suppliers and talent
- Overseeing the product description on the website and proofing
- Proven track record of working with photographers, art directors, 3rd party suppliers, producers and stylists delivering assets for ecommerce platforms
- Experience working within a similar in-house fashion [ideally ecommerce] studio at a senior level
- Strong operational/ project management skills
- An open and communicative professional, both creative and commercially minded
If you are an experienced Studio Manager with the above experience, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP.
Apply for Senior Studio Manager - Ecommerce - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly