Junior Digital Designer - HTML5 Banner Ads
I am working with a well-known British Global fashion retailer and they are looking for a Junior Designer with strong experience creating HTML5 Animated Banners.
This designer will be responsible for creating beautiful HTML5 banners and animations that work across paid and organic social channels. You'll be part of the Creative Design team coming up with innovative designs & animations that are relevant to their specific channels.
My client is looking for someone who has an undoubted technical ability in Adobe Suite and have a true passion for all things creative in order to generate compelling designs which are both visually beautiful and retail minded.
- This role requires high levels of creativity and a confidence.
- The individual must have a strong eye for detail and innovation and can suggest new ideas for moving content, animations, graphic treatments, functionality and design.
- Your main responsibility will be to lead the creative when designing HTML5 display banners and constantly push the animation boundaries for this channel. Additionally, you'll carry out regular comp shops and research ideas for this channel to continue to innovate with every brief.
- Additionally, you will work alongside the digital design team to complete every day social & media briefs. This will include creating fun and innovative Instagram Stories, Facebook and Twitter posts as well as completing paid social briefs.
- You'll have experience in working across all social channels and be comfortable with delivering campaigns across these channels in order to meet all your launch deadlines. You must show initiative when working cross-departmentally to help manage your projects effectively and efficiently - even when under pressure.
- The role involves delivering innovative and compelling artwork for both performance marketing and organic social channels.
- Meeting concept and launch deadlines, even when there are several deadlines that cross over.
- Communicating with the relevant departments to ensure all stakeholders are regularly updated on a projects progress.
The ideal candidate :
- 1-2 years Digital Design industry experience, preferably within fashion.
- Skills and experience with HTML5 Banner design to a software of your choice, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Good communication.
- Confident to show initiative.
- Good time management and can work with pace.
- Comfortable with managing and giving feedback to junior members of the teams.
- Experience using Sketch.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please send your cv and portfolio to Design@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Junior Digital Designer - HTML5 Banner Ads
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly