Senior Structural Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join one of our clients in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
If you are a Structural Engineer with at least 3 years' experience working on building structures projects for a UK based consultancy, designing steel and RC structures & substructures, this could be a great next step for you. Our client is a medium-size consultancy with big consultancy ambition, working on everything from refurbishment & structural modification through to large new build schemes.
- Tekla proficiency
- MICE / MIStructE chartered, or close to
- A minimum of 3 years' UK structural engineering experience
- Ability to lead and mentor junior engineers
- Strong time management skills, able to work to tight deadlines
- Both new build and refurbishment experience
Don't miss out and apply to this Senior Structural Engineer role by sending your CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group. Please note due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted with further information.