This independent brand agency are recruiting for a Strategy Director to join the team on a part-time basis of 3 days per week.
This design-led business boasts over 30 years of experience, working with clients in property, placemaking, life sciences, healthcare and B2B brands to define, create and active their brands.
This role is working closely with the Founder and team to shape the agency's approach to Strategy and Insight.
The practical, day-to-day tasks will be divided between:
- Mentoring the current Strategists, ensuring clear goals are set and career development is in place and monitored
- Identifying and winning new business
- Collaborating with the Client Services / Design team to deliver projects
The agency offers a blank canvas of opportunity to shape strategy into a more consistent offering through asking the following:
- What is our PoV on Strategy & Insight and how is this different from competitors?
- How do we package and sell this to clients?
- What processes do we follow? What tools do we use?
- How do we monetise this as part of our offer?
The ideal candidate for this agency will...
- Have previous experience working in a Strategy Director role in a branding and design agency
- Favour collaboration and see the benefits of working in a smaller, more agile team
- Be a champion of simplicity. This role will be about making things simple for the team you manage, the clients you deliver work for her and the internal team to see the value in strategy
- Be a patient listener and mentor; with two midweight-seniors to manage, you will have an instinct for plugging in where the time's right and hands-off management where also needed
- Be active in new business in the current or previous roles; contribution to thought pieces, thought leadership content, lead generation, pitching and proposal writing will all be considered
- This is a part-time role which means the salary listed will be paid on a pro-rata basis
- The agency are committed to providing a safe place to work during the COVID pandemic. The studio is open on a part-time basis for employees to meet and collaborate but it is not expected of employees to attend on a full-time basis unless they would like to due to personal circumstances.
Get in touch if you'd like to discuss this opportunity further: firstname.lastname@example.org