Account Director - Maternity Contract
Our client, a creative agency who work across charity and sustainability and pride themselves on making a big difference within these sectors are seeking an Account Director on an initial 6 month maternity contract. This agency is renowned for their distinct campaigns, films, animations and creative content and are looking for an AD who is innately passionate about building trusted client partnerships whilst delivering outstanding work!
This role is looking for an AD to start mid- October for 6 months, with the possibility to extend thereafter.
What's the role?
- Leading by best practice and overseeing a small team of account handlers and producers; establishing yourself as the point of escalation and top tier support
- Collaborating with existing and new clients at a senior level, using your commercial acumen to identify and pursue opportunities for growth & advising clients on room for development
- You'll champion the agency's process and creativity; effectively working across teams to get the most out of your peers
- Working closely with clients, you'll draft concise working approaches, scopes of work & proposals, always educating them on the status of work
- As AD, you'll have strong new business skills and be able to flex these to support the leadership team in the growth of the agency
Who is their ideal candidate?
- You'll have previous experience at the AD level from a similar creative communications background
- Be able to lead on new business pitches and have a track record of growing accounts profitability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Whilst you'll be a talented Account Handler, you'll be equally passionate about working for the greater good and be inspired when working with people with similar attitudes
- You'll be creatively focused, yet equally strategic & commercial
How do I apply?
Pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!