Traffic & Studio Manager
An in-house fashion brand is looking for a Traffic & Studio Manager to join their team.
Working alongside the creative and marketing departments, they are looking for an experienced candidate who can get the job done!
What's the role?
Managing briefs from end to end, key responsibilities include:
- Traffic and Workflow for the in-house studio
- Traffic and Workflow for external creative agencies
- Manage and deliver critical path for all campaigns and content
- Support creative, marketing and production teams
- Own, track and optimise workflow
- Support day to day running and workload across brand, marketing and creative
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have proven Traffic and Studio experience. You will be an excellent communicator, able to prioritise and push back on projects when needed.
You will be able to work with multiple teams, be approachable and calm under pressure.
Experience in fashion and a fast paces environment is preferred but not essential. It is key; however, you have an interest within the world of retail!
Who do I apply?
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website