Head of Creative, Content & Editorial
A leading high street fashion retailer are looking for a Head of Creative, Content and Editorial to join their team.
Heading up the creative department, they are keen to find a candidate who can help shape a new direction for the brand.
What's the role?
Leading the creative strategy and working directly with several creative departments, key responsibilities include:
- Driving all content across Social, editorial, In-store and web
- Manage creative budgets, targets, and channel execution
- Develop the Editorial TOV and work with translators
- Champion Marketing campaigns
- Line Management of direct reports, development, and training
- Research current emerging trends and technologies
- Be the first POC on all creative and editorial content
- Continuously monitor and suggest solutions to exceed performance metrics
- Be the drive behind the creative team
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be commercially orientated and have proven track record of clearly demonstrating creative and editorial impact on a business.
You will pride yourself in inspiring creativity, holding similar positions, and managing large creative and content teams.
You will have a strong understanding of brand strategy and be passionate about creative, trends and editorial.
Previous fashion experience is essential as is strong communication skills and a collaborative personality.
Who do I apply?
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website