I am working with a well-known British Global fashion retailer and they are looking for a 3D Visualiser to join the team.
My client is keen to see candidates who have Advanced 3D visualisation technical skills, sketch up and adobe creative suite. You must be a creative thinker with the ability to problem solve and understand how to work to a brief and critical path.
You will be involved in creating 3D visualisations for retail environments and brand activations. Creating brand and retail concepts, alongside store front and window visualisations.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Advanced 3D visualisation technical skills, sketch up and adobe creative suite.
- Artworking and graphic design skills.
- 3D modelling and spatial designs.
- Knowledge of Visual merchandising and retail.
- String aesthetic and understanding of fashion.
- Experienced in store visualisation and creative executions.
- Understanding of store design.
- Can present ideas, and influence at all levels.
- Agility, flexibility and work with fast pace.
- Commercial acumen.
The Role :
- Create visualisations for the retail space utilising 3D design software -Sketch up and adobe creative suite.
- Create brand and retail concepts, alongside store front and window visualisations.
- Work across space planning, merchandising and develop store visualisations.
- Develop seasonal plans by grade, zone and season for retail space.
- Create 3D visualisations for retail environments and brand activations.
- Bring retail to life with innovative concepts and support the senior VM manager to inspire with store visualisations.
- Where required support the head of creative with concepts for retail.
- Visualise seasonal layouts, flow of departments and space with BMD teams.
- Visualise wall handling with wallbays, POS, equipment, and product.
- Work with merchandising on space planning and required space flexes to deliver commercial plans.
- Work across space planning and retail to deliver fit for purpose 3D plans by store grade.
- Design wall handling and fixture product handling on sketch up.
- Partner with the creative team on windows and brand look and feel.
- Find ways to innovate and improve product presentation using sketch up as a tool.
- Develop seasonal visual principles and in season updates using sketch up.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send you CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org