UX Analyst - Kuwait - Relocation package included
As a leading international franchise operator, with 90 of the world's most recognised brands in its portfolio, our client brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
They are a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, they have been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Their portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
This is a full time role requiring relocation to Kuwait.
- Provide deep, extensive analysis and insight using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to analyse and understand visitor traffic sources, user behaviour, flow and conversion drivers as well as inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heatmaps, session recordings and voice of customer.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance. This will give exposure to wider areas of the business.
- Work cohesively with several project owners, business analysts and developers to deliver the analysis framework that enables delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes.
- Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behaviour are, using your eye for business to write powerful stories that influence decisions.
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights.
- Standardise methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights.
- Identify successes, failures, trends, and effectively communicate these findings to the organisation. If test results are positive - analyse KPI improvements in pre/post A/B test roll-outs; if results are negative - perform driver analysis to recommend next iteration of that test
- Minimum 4+ years UX Data Analyst, AB testing or site optimisation, usability analysis experience.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Design (i.e. Graphic, Vis Coms, Product, HCI or related.
- Experienced in optimisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or Google Optimize.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics). An ability to structure problems for analysis, analyse the data and understand root cause.
- Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus)
- Strong online or digital portfolio demonstrating a broad body of work