Creative Studio Manager
Creative Studio Manager, Northampton -
A well-established, and award-winning sustainable retail company, based in Northampton, are looking for an experienced and skilled Creative Studio Manager to join their sizable design team.
You’ll be responsible for managing and coaching a full design team and overseeing the execution of their innovative digital and printed design work. You’ll need to be coming in with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience managing a creative team, with design experience yourself and carry a relevant design degree.
As Creative Studio Manager, supporting the wider senior team, you’ll be involved in, but not limited to:
- Effectively managing the teams workflow, which will have you briefing and delegating creative projects to the team
- Overseeing the end to end execution of digital and printed design from conception to delivery of assets
- Distributing relevant resources to the team against conflicting deadlines and potential briefing changes
- Demonstrating your own expert skills and knowledge in design to support team members where required
- Drive, encourage and promote your team, creating a harmonious and collaborative working environment where output is of the highest quality, and the whole team are feeling motivated
- Deliver annual performance reviews, development plans and decipher individual goals for your team
- Building and nurturing key relationships with external suppliers
- Ensuring you’re aligned with the company brand and championing the brand through all output
This role requires an expert manager, with previous experience managing sizable teams and who has a creative design background. Please ensure you’re only applying if you’re coming in with this experience!
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company and get involved with managing a brilliant team! Due to the location of their Northampton based office, this role is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Market Harborough, Leicester and parts of Milton Keynes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.