Junior Graphic Designer
A BIT ABOUT US
We are RFE International, a global fitness company specialising in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of a comprehensive range of fitness and sports equipment to both the commercial and home markets.
As an adidas Group licensee, our product lines are developed and marketed under two of the top brands within the fitness industry, adidas and Reebok.
For more background on the company please refer to our websites:
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and work with the Graphic Design Manager to create exciting and engaging content.
You’ll need to be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at once. You’ll be a confident communicator with good verbal and written communication skills as well as a genuine interest in fitness and sports.
We need you to be confident with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and have good typography and layout skills. You’ll be able to easily retouch images and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
THE ROLE ITSELF
You will be responsible for providing graphic design support for the marketing team and will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including:
- Packaging artwork creation
- Retouching of imagery and photography ready for production
- Website content updates and general site maintenance
- Creating graphical content, such as infographics, to help drive sales
- Catalogue and go-to-market document creation
- Retail website brand store content creation and updates
- Online sales content to highlight key features and benefits of products
- Developing point of sale concepts
- Liaising with external print houses
- Understanding and working within brand and corporate guidelines
- Using your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges - Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Carrying out support tasks for the Graphic Design Manager
- University or college qualification with at least one year's experience in a Graphic or Design role
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Creatively minded
- Be organised and disciplined
- Proactive, positive and constructive - A team player
- A passion for sports and fitness
YOUR NEXT MOVE
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to impress us then send in your CV and a covering letter to:
Successful applicants will be invited for interviews in our Milton Keynes HQ, where you will be required to showcase a portfolio of work.
Deadline for applications: 29th February 2020
No agencies please.