Position: Creative Lead
Our client is a highly driven, innovative and entrepreneurial investment and development specialist based in Dorset. They are looking for A Creative Lead with outstanding design and conceptual skills and significant experience of creating through-the-line campaigns.
As Creative Lead you will be responsible for developing and delivering the creative strategies across the group. Whether you are conceiving multi-channel campaign ideas; producing concepts through to final execution/artwork; writing compelling concept headlines; guiding in-house creative colleagues; finding new ways to engage and inspire our audiences; directing photography and film shoots; or managing production budgets; it will be your ability to bring to life a creative brief and deliver inspiring campaigns that acquire new customers that defines your success.
To qualify you could be a Senior Designer / Art Director / Creative Manager / Creative Director / Creative Lead / Studio Manager or similar with a portfolio brimming with creative work that demonstrates:
- Experience of leading the creative development of integrated marketing campaigns;
- Ability to formulate big campaign ideas that disrupt the status quo and deliver ROI
- Commercial awareness and accountability for creative approaches – think like a marketer
- Natural flair and passion for visual design, photography and brand tone of voice
- Excellent hands-on skills with Adobe Creative Suite, CMS and eCRM systems (e.g. WordPress, MailChimp);
- Media neutral position – expertise that’s equally strong in digital and traditional media
- Ability to sell a creative vision – excellent communication and presentation skills.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Creative Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly