Senior to Associate Designer for Hotels - Contract
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an associate to work client-side with an international hotel brand. This is a full-scope design role that requires an experienced senior to assist with ongoing projects on an initial six-month contract.
- Work closely with the interior designers providing general project support from stages 1-4.
- Exceptional knowledge of FF&E to a commercial standard.
- Produce design detailed design documentation in AutoCAD.
- Ability to follow direction, manage time efficiently and work independently.
- Clearly communicate ideas verbally and visually.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience within the hotel sector, advantageous to have worked with a brand.
- Demonstrate a strong contemporary design flair and great knowledge of FF&E with an extensive knowledge of suppliers.
- Experience overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to adhere to project timelines.
- Able to deliver a project on site.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B.Architecture, or M.Architecture.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio to be a part of this luxury-focused and iconic design. Looking to interview and hire immediately.
Apply for Senior to Associate Designer for Hotels - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly