Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are looking for a product designer to work within their design studio. As a product designer you would be expected to design a wide range of items, including fashion accessories, and some graphics and packaging design.
They are ideally looking for someone innovative and who can work at a fast pace, with a BA Hons in Fashion, Graphics or Product Design, some experience as a designer within a design studio. Excellent Photoshop visualization and Illustrator skills are required, as well as experience of Microsoft Office. You’ll need a flexible approach and the ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Interpreting briefs and developing concepts to meet commercial needs.
- Production of high quality visuals.
- Creation of technical drawings/tech packs for manufacturing.
- Trend researching and compilation of reports.
- Presenting finalised concepts to clients & or internal sales teams.
- Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines.
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Team-player. Enthusiastic and supportive of other team members.
- Communicative, cheerful and open-minded.
- Self motivated, take an active interest in personal self-development
- Good overall organization skills.
- Experience designing soft lines, bags and accessories is advantageous.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Rhino 3D (Not Essential)
- Product Photography
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly