Senior Digital Designer
1 day left
- Job Functions
Our Berkshire based client are on the hunt for a Senior Designer to join their team.
We believe that creativity is fundamental to business success and can have a positive impact on the lives of people and animals.
We’re driven by this belief to make a positive difference to our clients’ businesses and customers. This is what gets us up in the morning and makes every day worthwhile. We work with global brands that operate in the Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology sectors.
We create Marketing, Branding and Creative solutions through insight driven strategic thinking, beautifully considered ideas, crafted design and impeccable delivery – with the sole aim of delivering campaigns that work hard to enhance our clients’ bottom line.
We’re passionate about making a creative difference in the world and strive every day to do just that.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER:
- An experienced creative With at least 5 years behind them, who craves producing award-winning work.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Healthcare experience would be advantageous.
- An ideas-person That can conceptualise and develop digital concepts and storyboards to a high-quality finish. These could be for range of digital deliverables, including: Digital advertising (static and animated web banners), campaign microsites, websites, emails, mobile app design and animations.
- A confident communicator That can articulate his / her ideas with written rationales as well as verbally.
- A strong designer That can produce innovative and engaging layouts, has an eye for typography, strong attention to detail, and can see jobs through from conceptualisation, design, to digital delivery.
- A digital native That understands UX & UI, and has clear thought-process when it comes to site-mapping, wireframing, and then implementing a design into a responsive web layout.
- An avid animator That can use After Effects or equivalent software to create animations that engage and excite.
- A trend-setter That is up to speed with the latest trends in design, digital and technology and actively seeks to advance their knowledge, skills and knowledge of the latest web technologies, systems and platforms.
- A passionate person That loves what they do, is committed to their craft and is prepared to go above and beyond to ensure our clients are always satisfied.
- A software superhuman That knows InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop inside out, and therefore, can still design for print, but whose digital skillset includes: Sketch or Adobe XD, WordPress, Mail Chimp (or other equivalent),
- After Effects, InVision and Twixl (desirable but not essential).
Apply for Senior Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly