6 days left
- Job Functions
Our Berkshire based client are on the hunt for a Senior Designer to join their team.
We believe that creativity is fundamental to business success and can have a positive impact on the lives of people and animals.
We’re driven by this belief to make a positive difference to our clients’ businesses and customers. This is what gets us up in the morning and makes every day worthwhile. We work with global brands that operate in the Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology sectors.
We create Marketing, Branding and Creative solutions through insight driven strategic thinking, beautifully considered ideas, crafted design and impeccable delivery – with the sole aim of delivering campaigns that work hard to enhance our clients’ bottom line.
We’re passionate about making a creative difference in the world and strive every day to do just that.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A SENIOR DESIGNER:
- An experienced creative With at least 5 years behind them, who craves producing award-winning work.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Healthcare experience would be advantageous.
- An ideas-person that can conceptualise and develop concepts and storyboards to a high-quality finish.
- The ability to write strong and compelling headlines as part of the conceptualisation process is also desirable.
- A confident communicator that can articulate his / her ideas with written rationales as well as verbally.
- A strong designer that can produce innovative and engaging layouts, has an eye for typography, strong attention to detail, and can see jobs through from conceptualisation, design and artwork to print.
- A branding buddha that knows what it takes to develop a world-class brand from the ground-up and has the creativity, originality and design skills to do that.
- A digital native that can design for responsive web layouts and has a good understanding of the digital world.
- Skills in Sketch or any other web-design software is desirable.
- A trend-setter that is up to speed with the latest trends in design, digital and technology and actively seeks to advance their knowledge and skills.
- A passionate person that loves what they do, is committed to their craft and is prepared to go above and beyond to ensure our clients are always satisfied.
- An Adobe expert that knows InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop inside out, and if they’ve got some After Effects skills even better.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A great working culture! We’re a small but close team that believe that when people are happy they produce the best work. So, we work hard but we have some fun along the way.
- Opportunities to create award-winning work We work with some big names in the Healthcare industry and produce campaigns at a global level, so we enter awards – and have won quite a few!
- Breakfast! We have a Monthly-Business-Check-in every month, where everyone gets together for breakfast, we share our successes, our latest creative and business updates. We also award people that have that have gone above and beyond with a ‘Brick-of-the-month’ and a prize.
- Interesting work - We work with some great clients across Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Our clients include the likes of Bayer, Ceva, Capital FM, Global Radio, Exonar and CACI.
The successful candidate will take advantage of 20 days holiday, private healthcare, and a workplace pension after the completion of a successful 3-month probationary period.
OUR BRAND VALUES
Could you live and breathe these values?
• Dedicated - We go above and beyond to ensure we always meet our clients’ expectations
• We care about each other and support one another to reach the highest standards
• We’re determined to make the company successful and go the extra mile to do so
• Bold - We push our own boundaries and our clients’ to encourage innovation
• We challenge our clients and each other to get the best result from every brief
• We don’t just deliver what’s expected, we also consider the unexpected
• Genuine - We’re true to ourselves and have confidence in our talent and abilities
• We’re honest and open in our interactions with our clients and with each other
• We have the best interests of colleagues and clients at heart Passionate
• We love what we do, and strive to create the best work, no matter how small or big the brief
• We’re mad about creative, keep an eye on current design trends and always try to be at the top of our game
• Our passion translates into proactivity, to enhance clients’ businesses and our own
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly