Production Design Manager
Our client is a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Production Design Manager to join the growing studio and workshop.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly creative designer with a passion for creating, innovating and workable design
- Strong all-round design skills with a focus on concept creation and design development
- A strong understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings
- Experience and confident in working with clients
- Ability to understand, explain and interpret briefs
- Ability to think creatively across all aspects of a project including design, use of budget, time allocation or construction method.
- Experience of Vectorworks 2D and 3D, Sketch Up and the Adobe Suite
- A strong sense of curiosity and the ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline
Production Design Team Management
Working alongside the Head or Production and Construction Manager, the Design Manager will be responsible for the scheduling, allocation and management of the design team deliveries
Responsibilities will include:
- Design traffic management. Identify design time requirements on the forthcoming projects
- Advise on time requirements for both creative & construction drawing deliveries
- Tailoring of deliveries to within allocated time and budget parameters
- Monitor progress of the design team deliveries
- Identify any delivery time issues for resolution
- Identify availability of the design team
- Manage and input and update the Design Team schedule and associated programmers
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Production Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly