An award-winning boutique studio in north London is looking for an architectural visualiser and graphic designer - in this exciting new position you will have the opportunity to define the visual identity and graphical output of the practice as well as producing visual renders for bids, competitions and presentations. Widely published for their commercial and residential projects you will be collaborating closely the design team playing a key role in the further growing of their communications.
- Lead the graphical output of the studio, supporting the execution of competitions, tender and proposal submissions, award submissions and project brochures.
- Understanding and reproducing design concepts, sketches and ideas into a graphic form with limited information.
- Working closely with the architectural team in the preparation of high-quality 3D visualisations and renders.
Skills & Experience
- Architectural qualifications or diploma.
- Demonstrable post-qualification experience in producing high-quality architectural/interior still images.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent graphical presentation skills and a keen eye for composition.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Studio Max/Rhino, Sketchup and V-Ray.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
- Experience with animation and video would be beneficial.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.