4 days left
- Job Functions
I'm looking to speak with qualified Architects with excellent design skills.
You'll be a talented Architect with proven experience creating innovative designs and working on projects from conception through to completion. You'll be joining a well known Architecture practice working alongside a lively, creative team. Your excellent design ability will stand you in great stead for this position!
- Qualified ARB, RIBA or Part III Architect or equivalent
- Proven design skills
- Previous experience leading teams on design stages
- Revit and AutoCAD Proficient
- In practice UK experience
- Leading a small team working on early design stages
- Prepare and present design proposals
- Ability to liaise confidentiality
- A confident communicator
- Passionate when preforming a good service
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Manage a small, creative team
- Great location in the 'buzz' of the city!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Pension scheme in place
- 25 days holiday
- Develop your own portfolio
This is a great opportunity for an Architect who's looking to gain more responsibility in their role and manage a smaller team of Architects. If you believe this is the role for you then be sure to apply for the position down below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly