Revit Workplace Interior Designer
A multidisciplinary architectural/design practice is looking for a Midweight Workplace Interior Designer to join their global team. The role will involve interpreting, organising and executing the conceptual design of a project. The successful candidate will utilise creativity, foresight and judgement to meet project requirements and objectives through project completion.
- Conducting programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilisation of furnishings and equipment, lighting and colour coordination
- Implement all phases of a design project which includes contracts, budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, documentation, specifications and construction, including the selection and specification of furniture
- Responsible for maintaining positive client relationships throughout project
- Estimate material requirements and costs
- Responsible for keeping projects running to time
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
- Proficiency in Revit is required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Workplace experience is essential
- Knowledge of 3D Modelling software - for example 3DS Max
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and InDesign
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, signage, art, and colour schemes to carryout design intent
- Knowledge of building regulations and safety codes
- Requires a bachelor's degree in architecture, interior design or foreign equivalent
If you are interested in finding out more about this Midweight Workplace Interior Design role then please get in contact with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.