Project Manager - Event and Set Design
This company specialise in Experiential Design, Production and Installation and are proud to count large brands and leading marketing agencies amongst their clients. Providing a range of services from exhibition stands, product launches and bespoke sampling stands to PR stunts, sampling bins and giant props, the company are theatrical in their approach and enjoy encouraging both clients and staff to be different.
The Project Manager will be working as part of small Project Management team and the position would suit a candidate who wants to contribute to a growing enterprise and be part of a fun, family-led, often fast-paced production company. This role is managing the physical builds and not the actual events.
Skills and experienced needed for the Project Manager:
- Background from a theatre based course ideally
- Experience in Project / Production Management, Stage Management, Event Management and/or Technical Theatre
- Project Management skills including working with a production workshop
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to manage and realise projects from costings for budgets through to installation
- Must be able to effectively liaise with and manage clients and their expectations
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality control along with a cost effective, best practice and ecological approach
Apply for Project Manager - Event and Set Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly