2 days left
- Job Functions
Creative Designer – Middleweight
The Fix creative is currently looking for a Middleweight Designer for a great agency in Thames Ditton we are looking for an integrated designer that has around 2- 3 years experience. This will be sitting within the PR team in the business and we are looking for a ‘creative thinker and doer’ who wants to grow their career.
From media packs to video storyboards, from cause-related campaigns to experiential engagement, our work has a far-reaching impact in the healthcare space. As the new Creative Designer, working alongside the brilliant writers and project managers within the team, you will have the opportunity to tell stories through imagery, illustration and animation as well as work on some of the most important topics in health today.
What we are looking for
· Strong conceptual thinker: knows how to get into the heart of a creative challenge and build compelling stories.
· Inspired by creativity: actively seeks ‘outside’ inspiration to influence creativity and remains up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles.
· Highly creative and imaginative: applies this alongside a curiosity about our clients’ products and services.
· Multi-channel experience: adept at creating integrated concepts across a variety of channels including digital, experiential and print.
· Positive, solution focussed attitude: ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from the client brief.
· Excellent computer skills: across relevant art and design software packages
· Wider design-led capabilities: thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly