Paid Search Executive
Our client are an award winning, independent data, digital & media planning agency. They use data insights to drive our clients’ success through a more intelligent use of media. Fundamentally our client believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data. Data is their heritage and has been at the heart of their business since inception over fifteen years ago. Our client encourage, educate and help clients to use data in the most insightful way to plan and buy across all media channels and deliver the right media solutions for business success.
Our client a rapidly growing agency which means there is lots of scope for you to develop your skills. They independently owned, which means there are no limits to what you can achieve. Our client also known as market-leaders in our field, and we have a very happy client base which we’re very proud of.
The team are young, fun and not afraid of hard-work and over-delivering on client expectations – and you’ll need to be part of this ethos.
Our client currently looking for an enthusiastic, eager Paid Search Executive to join their growing Digital team. Digital function is a crucial part of the agency’s success, working closely with the some of the UK’s biggest organisations to deliver data driven, and award-winning, media strategies and campaigns.
As Paid Search Executive, you’ll work closely with the Paid Search Director, Head of Digital and wider account teams, utilising a combination of tools and platforms to implement and manage Paid Search across the agency. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical and organised self-starter with 1-2 years’ experience in managing and executing Paid Search campaign and strategies.
• Responsible for hands on management of budgets and execution of Paid Search campaigns in Google and Bing.
• Analysis of and reporting on the performance of Paid Search campaigns.
• Manage the growth of Paid Search accounts against acquisition and profitability goals.
• Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
• Landing page testing and optimisation
• Keeping up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
• Auditing existing client accounts, ensuring best practices are followed and implemented Key Skills and Experience Required:
• At least 1-2 years’ experience managing PPC campaigns is essential, preferably in an agency environment
• Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
• Experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools (AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics and SA 360 are essential).
• Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge
• Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations as needed
• Full Google AdWords Certification
• Desirable – Experience of running App campaigns through UAC, Google Tag Manager and SEO experience.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.